If this website wasn’t enough- 1000+ posts and 500+ resources to check out, the good people at Tiny Budda have collated a list of 50 ways to find inspiration when you need it.
Check it out 🙂
Find Inspiration on the Web
11. Watch a TED video to learn about inspiring ideas.
12. Search for tweets with the hashtag #inspiration using the Twitter search functionality.
14. Read blogs written by people who have overcome adversity.
15. Join a forum of people who can relate to your challenges.
16. Browse through inspirational quotes on Tiny Buddha.
17. Share yourself vulnerably and authentically in a blog post—give inspiration to receive it.
18. Learn about ways to change the world through social media.
19. Watch 40 Inspirational Speeches in 2 Minutes.
20. Search Facebook for new inspirational pages to follow.