Important principles may, and must, be inflexible.
The thing I love about Robin Sharma is his honesty and his concentration on happiness as an interwoven part of success- it’s not all about materialism and money.
Understanding that a life with money but without purpose or fulfilment can be an unhappy thing, Robin promotes serving others, taking care of yourself and being “world class” in everything you do.
Robin writes long list posts from time to time and this one is definitely one to bookmark for when you may need some reassurance or a nudge in the right direction.
A list of short thought provoking reminders, it serves to help keep you on the right track and in touch with what truly matters.
My favourite 5 are:
- 6. There’s no point in being rich but sick.
- 17. Your daily behaviour reveals your deepest beliefs.
- 36. Less ego, more service.
- 44. To have what few have, do what few do.
- 72. Measure your success via your impact, not your income.
Read the full 100 reminders here
Another great “long list” post is 60 tips for a stunningly great life which is also worth a look 🙂