Cover bands don’t change the world – you need to find your unique voice if you want to thrive.
I found Accidental Creative when searching for articles on how to find your voice- I don’t feel as though I have found mine yet but am on the way which makes the amount of time it’s taken to get here seem worth it.
So – the 10 questions
- What angers you?
- What makes you cry?
- What have you mastered?
- What gives you hope?
- As a child what did you want to when you grew up?
- If you had all the time and money in the world what would you do?
- What would blow your mind?
- What platform do you own?
- What change would you like to see in the world?
- If you had one day left how would you spend it?
Take some time, take a pen and a pad, get out of Editor mode and brainstorm YOUR voice – you may just be surprised by the results.
These 10 key questions will help you on your way- they certainly helped me on mine.