The ManKind Project helps men become better Fathers, sons, friends,partners and husbands.
In a world where the rights of women are actively protected and campaigned for, there is little or nothing which helps create communities or support networks for men.
As a man with no father, the world can be a daunting place, strong male role models and peers are vitally important. As men however, this can be considered “weakness” and as such sidelined.
The ManKind project is a support network for men across the world, promoting strong male values and authenticity.
This is everything they stand for (taken from their website)
- Emotional Authenticity – Because we believe in honesty and wholeness … we practice emotional intelligence and self-awareness. read more …
- Personal Responsibility – Because we value integrity and accountability … we take 100% responsibility for our feelings, and we own the impacts – both positive and negative – of our choices and actions.
- Leadership Mastery – Because we believe that role models change lives … we practice highly principled personal, interpersonal, and group leadership.
- Empowered Mission – Because we value generosity, service, and connection to spirit … we explore and live from our deepest purpose.
- Supportive Community – Because we care for ourselves and the generations to come … we create a place for men from all walks of life to learn and teach in a safe, respectful, challenging, and inclusive peer-network. read more …
The video below gives a nice insight from some real world people about what the Mankind Project means to them.