A quest for the world’s best insight and action for work and life.
Sources of Insight was created by J.D Meier, a Microsoft employee, author of and believer of these principles –
- Life’s not a spectator’s sport.
- Absorb what’s useful; reject the rest.
- It’s not what’s on your plate, it’s how you eat it.
- Don’t take life too seriously, or you’ll never get out alive.
- Success is a journey, not a destination.
- Live more, laugh more, learn more, love more.
- Roll with the punches.
- Whatever doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.
- If you fall down, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, carry the lessons forward.
- Don’t seek to be better than others; seek to be better than yourself.
The site exists to share inspiring ideas, strategies, people and content with those who need it.
A noble aim.