Being productive gives people a sense of satisfaction and fulfilment that loafing never can.
This infographic, from Every Day Power Blog, lays out how some of the world’s most productive people approach life- from mind to body to schedule and more.
There are some nuggets of wisdom here, Jeff identifies 10 key takeaways –
- Our productivity is influenced by our dress, home environment, body, mind, food and schedule
- In order to become more productive things must be thrown out
- Limits must be placed on apps, email, phone calls and all tech-based distractions
- Physical exercise can manage anxiety
- Sleep matters!
- Have one major MUST DO item per day.
- Have a routine for eating; eat light and healthy
- Have routines that eliminate small time consuming decisions.
- Use the 80/20 rule every day!
- View time as the STUFF need to make your biggest dreams and goals come true!
Check it out here