All you need is less.
The site, created by Courtney Carver (video below) began as a means of sharing her journey after a Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis. What started as a hobby has become her life’s work and a source of great inspiration for streamlining your life.
Whilst minimalism isn’t for everyone and the “severity” of your minimalism is up to you, the principles behind Courtney’s website and the minimalist movement are inspiring on their own.
Striving to want less, to be more happy with what you have, to live a simpler life where you prioritise health, peace of mind and happiness are all at the core – they are a much needed antidote to our Someday Isle culture.
Here are some of her most popular posts:
- 25 Ways to Simplify Your Life in 10 minutes or less
- How to End the Endless Game of Catching Up
- 7 Tiny Steps for the Beginner Minimalist
- The Greatest Secret to Productivity (that no one is talking about)
- The Little Guide to Digital Decluttering
- Frequently Asked Questions about Simplicity and Minimalism
- 10 Things to Add to a Simple Life
Check it out.