Happiness is available to you anytime you choose.
My firm belief is that it’s not what happens to you, it’s what you do about it.
This article from Barking up the wrong tree, uses well researched and factual sources to convince you that to be happy is something that’s available to us all.
- Events Don’t Upset You. Beliefs Do: Only the end of the world is the end of the world.
- Control What You Can. Ignore The Rest: Worrying never fixed anything.
- Accept Everything. But Don’t Be Passive: Nobody recommends denial. Accept. And then do something.
- Choose Whose Child You Will Be: “What would Batman do in this situation?”
- Morning And Evening Rituals Are Essential: Plan for the day, then reflect on the day.
Full article here.