Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.
This post comes from Robin Sharma’s blog on his website – it’s 7 short tips – all of them are obvious but sometimes we need to be reminded of things we already know to get the best from them.
You can read the full post here.
1. NOTHING WORKS UNTIL YOU DO THE WORK.
Consistent hard work is the key to success – but you have to begin.
2. TO GET THE RESULTS ONLY 5% OF THE POPULATION GETS, HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT ONLY 5% DO.
If you want success then you often have to do what others don’t
3. IF YOU’RE NOT FAILING A LOT YOU’RE NOT DOING VERY MUCH
Failure is learning – it also shows you are trying.
4. CHANGE IS HARD AT FIRST, MESSY IN THE MIDDLE AND GORGEOUS AT THE END.
Staying power and long term vision are key to achievement.
5. SMALL DAILY IMPROVEMENTS OVER TIME LEAD TO STUNNING RESULTS
Any progress, no matter how small, counts.
6. TO DOUBLE YOUR INCOME, TRIPLE YOUR INVESTMENT IN LEARNING
Investing in your own education is the best investment.
7. YOU HAVE THE LIFE YOU’VE SETTLED FOR
Make sure you aim high enough- live gives you what you ask of it.