Sometimes the things I talk about on this website can be long winded and detailed, other times very brief- but always I hope to the point.
Today is a brief day and a simple list of wonderful life rules I found here.
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R’s of good karma:
– Respect for self
– Respect for others
– Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
6. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
7. Spend some time alone every day.
8. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
9. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
10. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
11. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
12. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
13. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
14. Be gentle with the earth.
15. Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been before.
16. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
17. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
18. Be kind.